Adult Sabbath School
Adult Bible Study Quarterly
January, February, March 2014
Sabbath school classes are the heartbeat of our church community. Each week we spend time learning from Scripture and from each other. Find the right class for you from the options listed below:
Inquirers Class in the Sanctuary
Adult Class 1
Adult Class 2
- Lead by Pastor Tom in the Sanctuary
Our Sabbath school fellowship begins at 9:25 am
Here are several resources that will enhance your study of the Sabbath School Lesson;
- The Sabbath School Ministry of Pine Knoll is designed as a tool for both teachers and participants to enhance the weekly bible study and encourage thoughtful spiritual growth. They provide their lesson discussion in MP3 with PDF study notes many weeks in advance.
- "Come and Reason" Sabbath School class, conducted by Dr. Tim Jennings discusses the lesson two weeks ahead of the dated lesson and posts its weekly audio discussion in MP3 and Podcast formats.
- Ken Hart's Sabbath School Class is recorded weekly on the campus of Loma Linda University in the Randall Visitor Center in Loma Linda, California. Recordings and Handouts are provided here in multiple formats for your personal and group study.
- Lesson Outline for Sabbath School teachers Weekly teaching helps posted by Bruce Cameron. These are also available by email, sign up at GoBible.org
- Good Word Thought-provoking comments on the weekly study topic, hosted by Walla Walla University's School of Theology. A teacher resource with questions for discussion.
- Sabbath School University, a weekly half-hour satellite broadcast hosted on the campus of Andrews University. It provides video and audio postcasts and study helps.
- Spectrum Magazine posts a weekly comment on the Sabbath School lesson with additional comments by readers. The Sabbath School Network and Bible Study Center (SSNET) is operated by lay members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church who volunteer their time so that Bible students around the world can study the Bible online and/or participate in the Bible Study held in Adventist churches every seventh-day Sabbath no matter where their location.
- SS Quarterly Online www.ssnet.org/qrtrly/index.html
Updated: Jan 31, 2014
Additional links on this topic: